Solar Farms (Megawatt Scale)
Typically Solar Farm projects are ground array in nature but in certain cases could be roof top aimed at generating green energy from as low as a few kWp to multi MW utility scale. Given the non-sustainable nature of conventional power, energy crisis and all round environment concerns, Solar Farms offers a new ray of hope. Against this backdrop, SHAN Solar through its dedicated business unit is keen to promote the concept of Solar Farms.
This business unit offers integrated end-to-end solution for setting up solar power plants for generating power on utility scale. Starting from feasibility study, project development, financing, construction to operational management of the solar power plant, SHAN Solar offers their expertise. This division also offers EPC/EPCM and turnkey solutions. SHAN Solar has partnered industry leaders with the ultimate objective of delivering optimum performance at market competitive rates.
SHAN’s approach to Solar Farm includes the following phases:
- Pre-Execution Planning – Feasibility Studies; Site Evaluation & Land Use Approval; Project Development; Permitting & Regulatory Requirements; Budget Development & Cost Tracking; Scheduling & Progress Reporting; General and Sub-contractor Coordination;
- Designing – Engineering Calculations, Site Layout and System Sizing, Preliminary Basic Engineering; Detail Planning & Design
- Civil – Leveling, Foundations, Mounting Structures, Control Room etc.
- Procurement and Installation
- Electrical – Solar Panels, Inverters, Switchyard, Monitoring etc.
- Validation and Acceptance Tests – Performance Acceptance/Guarantee Test
- Operation & Maintenance – Comprehensive Maintenance & Guarantees